Skip Navigation

[Closed] 2 Plugins slow down my website

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hello i have 2 your plugins:
1. WP ViewsTypes
2. Types - Complete Solution for Custom Fields and Types
when they active my frontend website work very slow admin area works slow to.
when i deactivate theme the website is running exelent
i tried to increase memory to 128 mb but on change, also changing themes and activate many cache and performance plugins was not helpful.
i was think that images makes a slow but even if i dont have images the website works slow.
I am hosting the site on my server and my engineers check server issue and al is ok, all websites work exelent without these plugins.

URL: hidden link

Thanks a lot

Can you share access details so I can review what is the problem?

Let me know what steps I have to follow to see the slowness.

Thanks
Caridad

Hello i make to you access to the url and the server with folowing items:

Admin URL: hidden link
Username: dev
Password: xxxxxxxx

FTP: hidden link
Port: 21
Username: wbit@dramaisrael.tk
Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

the plugins now is deactivated because they are slow down the server. you need to activate them for tests

Thank you

The previous message has been made public.

I have removed the passwords now, I recommend you change them.

I have marked your next reply as private so you can share the new passwords with me.

Thanks
Caridad

Are you get last message with new username and passwords? i can't see this message on list.

Yes, I received it. It is stored as a private message.

I will get back to you shortly.

Regards
Caridad

You need to update to recent versions of all Toolset and WPML plugins.
There have been performance improvements since then and this problem might already be resolved.

Can you update everything and let me know if you notice any difference?

Thanks
Caridad

Hello
I make update to these 2 plugins, also maked update to all plugins to but the problem is not solvet the plugins is still slow down my saerver and all website.
Also i increase the memory to 64mb but it is not was helpfull. stil need assistance
Thank you.

P.S.
The plugins are now active so you can see the defrence and the problem on this website: hidden link

Hello, after several days i still waiting for reply
Please reply to me my costumer asking me for resolve this issue i tested this website on another server and there a problem too, changing theme, updating the plugins no helpful even firebug extention i don't see any problems.
Thanks Waiting for reply

Oh one more thing i now remember maybe it will be helpdul:
this website was transfered from another hosting. the configuration the same but my server have apache 2, php 5.4 and i host it on temp domain for testing dramaisrael.tk.
the original website is dramaisrael.org.
why i think is important: i transfer now 3 websites with same plugins and all of them work slow, all of them is on temp domain. from the same servers webstes without wpml and this plugins works fast.
maybe the problem is on these information i don't know but i accualy test my server and a server works exelent with hight performance. all websites are fast and exelent. i also have several websites with these plugins and all of them works fine ( this websites are on real domains with wpml subscribtion ex. hidden link have wp types.

Im afraid I cant login now.

Can you tell me if you are you running the installer plugin? If so, have you tried disabling it?

Hello
The problem was before i instaled the installer plugin. now the plugin is deactivated but a problem still exist
I remember you that this website is test edition so i can provide access codes here and not afraid
Wordpress URL:
hidden link
Username:
toolset
password:
ToolTool123$ (T-letter is upercase)

FTP Server:
hidden link
FTP User:
toolset
FTP Password:
ToolTool123$ (T-letter is uppercase)

I am include sql server access to
phpmyadmin URL: hidden link
DB User: dramaisr_user
DB Password: ToolTool123$ ( T letter is uppercase)

I checked all access and them working
If you have access problem send me your IP mybe it blocked
I have this problem on several websites too but if i check them on normal domain it's works exelent maybe wpml checking something with domain

Thanks

I was able to login this time

On the Toolset side of things, you still need to update:
CRED frontend editor and Views

For WPML, all plugins and add-ons need to be updated first.

Let me know once its ready.

Regards
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] 2 Plugins slow down my website’ is closed to new replies.