Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Adding fields to a Group doesnt work. Clicking save eventually results timeout

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by triD 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
10-21-2014 8-52-34 PM.jpg
10-21-2014 8-51-19 PM.jpg

I am trying to:
Add a field to a Group, but the page will just seem to load for a minute and timeout.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:
The field added to the group

Instead, I got:
A browser default error page, same as if there was no internet connection.

Can you share access details to see this problem in my browser?
I have set your next reply to be private.

Regards,
Caridad

No, its ok. Im looking into it.

Regards
Caridad

I added a test group and it worked fine. Does it happen only with a particular group? If so, which one?

Regards
Caridad

Im not sure, it was all and any of them the other day. But i tried again the morning after and it started to work again. Wasnt sure if you had done something or not, or if it was a server thing? Either way, thanks for looking. I think since it started working again, we can close this out.

Thanks.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.