Skip Navigation

[Closed] After update, conditional groups not working and options wrapped in .

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 9 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 11.52.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 11.50.25 AM.png

I am trying to: Fix forms with checkbox fields and conditional groups based on those checkbox fields. They worked before updating to the most recent CRED. Checkbox fields are now represented as

output. Conditional groups do not respond to checked options.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: See above. Checked option should present relevant options in the fade-slide below.

Instead, I got: No results.

Screen shots of the front end and back end are attached. The conditional groups are nested, so that's why you don't see the close tags on those... they would be below if you scroll down.

Can you share access details to look into it more closely?

Thanks
Caridad

Just to update, in the absence of a solution, I rolled back CRED on my live site to 1.2.6... tried each version moving backward in the process. Version 1.2.6 was the first that restored the functions we built in and dropped the bullets (

) that seemed to be connected to the issue.

So something in the step from 1.2.6 to 1.3 is the root of the problem... maybe the "new fields library?" I don't consider this resolved since we are now frozen in an older version until it gets sorted out... but I couldn't wait any longer to restore functionality.

Any insight?

The changes from CRED 1.2.6 to 1.3 are summed up in this post:
https://toolset.com/2014/09/updating-form-styling-cred-1-3/

Do you have a development site where we can work on this problem? I have marked your next reply as private.

If you dont have a development server to work on, I can create a test server and send you access details so we can try and reproduce the problem there.

Keep in mind that we need to see the problem to fix it and we can't play around with your live site.

Regards
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] After update, conditional groups not working and options wrapped in .’ is closed to new replies.