Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Blog Added to Main Menu Real Estate demo

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bo 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Bo

Hello,

I have searched the forum and I seem to not find a answer to this question.

I need to add a blog menu link to the main menu. I would prefer if the main blog page show a grid layout like that of the New Properties area on the homepage of the real estate demo. I am using the real estate demo template for my site.

One thing I did try was I created a blank page and set this page to the menu. It should the blog but double up the sidebar and showed the search bar on top of every blog post which is very ugly.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi boc,

I suggest you try this:
1) create a view, which select posts of post type "post", and using the grid layout mode
for example the test site:
hidden link
user/pass: xgren/111111

2) put above view into a page:
hidden link

3) add above page into main menu:
hidden link

See the result page:
hidden link

Bo

Hi Luoy - I tried what you suggested and I must be missing something. Can I send you login info for you to view what I have done?

Please fill below private details box with your test site login details, also point out the problem View URL and page URL, I need test in a live website. thanks

Bo

Thanks Luoy - this worked once I wrapped my mind around how you guys process things. Thanks

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.