Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Buttons are not working in Form Contents ( except add media button )

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jayK 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author
type-troubleshooting2.png

I am trying to: Add form fields using Auto-Generate Form button

I visited this URL: mamasusa.net/mall

I expected to see: Html code for entire fields included.

Instead, I got: Nothing happen. Buttin is not working

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I have observed the debug information, it looks fine though. Can I ask for a temporary access to your website, so I can look into more details?

I have set your next reply as Private, please input all information in that area. Also please remember to take full backup (site + database) of your website before providing the access.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Thank you for providing the access, I have observed the issue. There's something wrong with the CRED Editor toolbar buttons.

Can you please update to CRED 1.3.4 (latest) version? You can download the latest version from your Toolset Account's downloads section. To update to new version, please follow these steps:

1. Take full backup of your website before proceeding (Site + Database), so you can roll back if something goes wrong.
2. Deactivate current installation of CRED plugin and Delete. However, I will suggest to rename the plugin's folder under '/wp-content/plugins/' to something else.
3. Download the latest version's zip file.
4. Upload, Install and Activate.

After this try creating a new CRED Form and try editing existing forms. I hope this can fix the issue.

If problem persists, please let me know, so I can forward the case to concerned development team.

buttonsarenotworkingatall.jpg
working.jpg
notworking.jpg

Now, I can use the buttons after upgrade cred from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4

But it's not perfect.

I can only use the buttons when they located top of the screen.

In case of the Pages edit screen, The buttons are not working at all.

Please refer to the screen shots.

Thank you in advance

I got answer from my theme developer ( GoodStore Theme in Themeforest ).

He said the problem may cause from their theme.

So I switched the theme to default and works well with your plugins.

Thank you 🙂

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.