Skip Navigation

[Closed] Checkbox custom field doesn’t save value since upgrade to version 1.6.2

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices.

Last updated by alisonC 9 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Piling on here as well...this is causing pretty major problems for us.

I am having the same issue. When I create a new custom radio field to a group I previously created it disappears after saving. Sometimes it stays but then it disappears eventually. This plugin was quite expensive so I need it to work

same here with Types 1.6.3...

on creating a post from scratch everything is fine,
but saving a former created post or draft triggers this odd behaviour.

Just checking back in to see if any movement has happened with this. The problem remains, so for now, I’ve downgraded to version 1.4, which I just happened to have saved. Not a long term solution though, as I’ll never be able to update the plugin.

it is marked as "fixed" status into Types 1.6.4, Please let me know if you need a development version of Types 1.6.4 for test. thanks

Any expected delivery date for a stable 1.6.4? I'm also experiencing this behavior, posts that had a custom field checkbox marked as "1" from the start are treated properly, but posts where I have later changed the value from 0 to 1 are not.

I've just hit this problem too. Existing custom posts are fine, but if I create a new custom post that uses a check box, and I need to check for the default value of 0, the check fails, incorrectly. I have a temporary work round but this is creating a major problem for me. When do you expect a plugin update that will fix this properly to be released?

This is obviously causing problems for lots of your customers -- maybe you could give us a clue as to when we can expect to see 1.6.4?

The topic ‘[Closed] Checkbox custom field doesn’t save value since upgrade to version 1.6.2’ is closed to new replies.