Skip Navigation

[Closed] CRED Date picker greyed out – can't edit on front-end nor back-end

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 9 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hello,
I have a date picker on a front-end form that was working fine, it is now greyed out since a couple weeks, impossible to change it from the front-end or back-end even as admin.

Between the time is was functionnal and when the issue was discovered (within two weeks), I do not recall changing anything, no updates or changes in security.

I updated to the latest version from 1.6.3 of types, and wordpress to 4.1.1 but still not working.
I also deactived Access but same result.

It seems to coincide with this error that also suddenly appeared:
Notice: Unknown: failed to delete and flush buffer. No buffer to delete or flush in Unknown on line 0

I have searched for similar problems on the forum but the one I have found doesn't work.
I don't see why it became unsuable like this.

I have a listings site with user generated content but all on hold now because of this.
Please ! Can you help me out ?

Is this ocurring when your other non-Toolset plugins are deactivated?
Did you add any custom filters to your functions.php file?

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. Please backup your site. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it. What is the url where I can find the issue?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mark,

I will be handling this thread as Denise is currently unavailable.

What I want you to do is to Update our Toolset plugins.

When you have update the plugins please disable all the other plugins except our toolset plugins.

I noticed in my console that there is a syntax error on your pages where the date field is being used.

Once you have done this let me know so I can take a look at what is happening.

Thanks.

Thanks Shane for the quick reply.
I cannot update to the latest Types version without purchasing a new subscription and I'd rather not do that at this time. I would appreciate being able to resolve this issue without having to upgrade (for now)

It is not only on the front-end page that the date picker doesn't work, but also from within the dashboard.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you !

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mark,

Our types plugin is free and you should be able to update it to the latest version.

Please try updating it by downloading it from here: https://toolset.com/home/types-manage-post-types-taxonomy-and-custom-fields/

Let me know if the issue still remains after you have updated.

Thanks 🙂

I already have Version 1.6.5.1 installed!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mark,

There seems to be a compatibility issue here.

In fact the version of types that you are using is not compatible with the version of CRED that you have installed.

The best way to fix this is to update all our plugins on your website.

This could be the root of the issue but unless there is a way to update the plugins then we can't verify that this will fix the issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] CRED Date picker greyed out – can't edit on front-end nor back-end’ is closed to new replies.