Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CSS conflict with Gravity Forms

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ericT 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Screenshot 2014-08-31 21.22.16.png

datepicker UI css is causing weird behaviour on my frontend pages with gravity forms after upgrading to 1.6.2.

hidden link

Dear Eric,

We tried to give a solution to this problem in Views 1.6.3, can you try updating and let us know how it goes?

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my reply and any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Caridad

Where can I download 1.6.3? The one I found in your website is 1.6.2

sorry I am not using views. I am only using types

Dear Eric,

In that case it must be a different problem. Can I have access to your site to review this?

You can use the boxes below the comment area, after you agree to the disclaimer.

Regards
Caridad

How can I pass you the wp-admin and FTP access without showing in the public forum?

Dear Eric,

There is a disclaimer below the comment area. After you agree to it you will see some private boxes to put your information.

Regards,
Caridad

Hi Sorry for the late reply. I have updated my private details. However, I have enable HTTP authentication for my wordpress wp-login. Can I email the userid and password?

Dear Eric

I will send you an email.

Regards
Caridad

Hi Caridad, the issue has been resolved with the latest version.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.