Skip Navigation

[Closed] Custom Fields In Type Not Working?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emerson 9 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: emerson.

Author

Hi,

Created 4 Custom Fields Groups, but still getting "To use custom fields, please create a group to hold them."

I don't understand?

Thank you

Hi,

Sorry never mind, it was the Opcache installed causing the issues.

I have another question, how does embedding Types created in a Theme works? is there any guide? i tried searching but couldn't find any.

Thank you

Dear Nunu,
Sure we have this tutorial on using embedded Types with your theme:

https://toolset.com/documentation/embedded-types-and-views/embedding-types/

It's a useful guide if you like to embed Types and use it without installing the full version of Types plugin. Please let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Cheers,
Emerson

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom Fields In Type Not Working?’ is closed to new replies.