Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Error message when accessing field for template

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pastor Walt 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: George Botsev.

Author

I had added custom fields and input the data successfully. I am now trying to create a template. I can see the fields to select them for the template, but get these error messages a number of times when they are processed.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/walnuthillcc/www/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-admin-ui-customize/wp-admin-ui-customize.php on line 2060

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/walnuthillcc/www/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-admin-ui-customize/wp-admin-ui-customize.php on line 2081

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting us.
As far as I can see this might be a compatibility problem with one of your installed plugins.
Can you tell me if there is difference when you deactivate WP Admin UI Customize?

That stopped the error messages, but I don't know why. That plug in has been working with VIEWS this morning. I was able to create a view using some of these custom fields as a test. Then I went back added more. For now, I'll move on but that plug in is needed or another one similar to it that lets me control the left side of the desktop menu.

Thanks.

I'll get back to this later.

It appears that I have downloaded an additional feature something called bootstrap but had not allowed the other plug in to activate it. It's working fine now.

Thanks for the quick and accurate response. You guys are great!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.