Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Fix Building a Slider for WooCommerce Products

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ghennadi 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Ghennadi.

Author

vuD
error3.png
error2.png
error1.png

I built like guide at https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/product-categories-slider/ and my display website:
Start is image error1.png
Click Button Next, error2.png
Click Button Previous error3.png

vuD

Help me, please 🙁

Dear vuD,

Please provide your site credentials, i will check where problem.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

vuD

Dear Gen,
hidden link
I build on the Dynamik-Gen theme. With different themes, slider not displaying 2nd

Dear vuD,

1. Please provide access to wp-admin
2. Please describe your problem.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

vuD

I created one slider. Access the website, then look normal. When you click Next, it appears the error at Add to cart button (show link). I click the Prev button occurs similar error

Dear vuD,

Can you please provide your site credentials, i will check where problem.

Regards,
Gen.

vuD

You can send email, pass, username that you want in my website. And I will provide your site credentials.
My Email: vudinhthuan2705@gmail.com

Dear vuD,

I just sent email from gen.*@onthegosystems.com.

Regards,
Gen.

vuD

Dear Gen,
I just sent email to gen.*@onthegosystems.com.

Dear vuD,

I've fixed this on your site. It's was bug in views. We will add this fix to next Views release.

Regards,
Gen.

vuD

Ok thank you

vuD

Thank you support for me. Can you tell me about do it?

Dear vuD,

Fix was in views/embedded/inc/wpv.class.php
Line: 291, removed: echo $base_url;

Regards,
Gen.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.