Skip Navigation

[Closed] I'm trying to create a wordpress site that have Movies,Theatres and timings.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to: create a wordpress site that have Movies,Theatres and timings.

I dont know how and what to configure as post types/taxonomives. Currently, i've created 2 post types - movies and theatre. Timings is a post type with parent as movie and theatre.

How can i add multiple theatres with multiple timings to a movie?

How do i retrieve the above from a movie?

Movie should be parent of Theatre and Timing should be child of Threatre. So you can have a movie with many Theatres, and also a Theatre with many Timings.

But when i do the above, i only get add theatres option under the movie section. I need to add multiple theatres with multiple timings per movie. I want to add these when i create a new movie.

Please explain me the structure:

1. One movie has many theatres?
2. One threatre has many movies?
3. One theatre has many timings?
4. One timing has many theatres?

Perfectly right. I need the above structure.

Also, how can I retrieve these values?

We have a document that explains how to create and display many-to-many post relationship. Please take a read and let me know if you still need my help:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/many-to-many-post-relationship/

Ive read and tried following the link you sent. I'm not able to retrive all the theatres and their show timings for a particular movie.

Please advice.

Is it possible to set up a test site where we can play? There I can create an example for you and show you al possibilities you have. If you can't please let me know, I can set up one for this purpose.

Of couse we can. We'll set up it and you should be notified as soon as it is created. Then please share the access.

The topic ‘[Closed] I'm trying to create a wordpress site that have Movies,Theatres and timings.’ is closed to new replies.