Skip Navigation

[Closed] Image Field in field group, doesn't do anything. Links to top of editor page

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 9 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author
Capture.PNG

I am trying to: Add Image in field group

I expected to see: Media Library page pop up so that I can add an image.

Instead, I got: Links me to top of editor page.

Was working fine yesterday, and I did do an update on the types plugin. Now its not loading those fields but its only not working on the fields table for my child post type.

error.PNG

I've also noticed this error on the page that is only present on my vehicles post type (this is the one with the fields table that has the child post "trims")

wptFile.initRow('#types-child-row-33681'); ( Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function )

I've included the screenshot.

This is only happening on this one post type, and its the only one with a child post type and a fields table for editing said child post type.

I've gone through testing this with all plugins and using the base twenty twelve theme, and all still can not use the image field, in the fields table (ie. with a child post). However, if I roll back just one version of your plugin, everything is working fine.

Version 1.6.5.1 - Currently using and it works fine.
Version 1.6.6 - Fields table, ie child post image field doesn't work.

Regards,

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I have just tried to reproduce this on my local host, with Types 1.6.6 and found it working perfectly fine. I created a new CPT and then created a child CPT. For Child CPT, I added different fields. Even I tried with 2 Image type fields.

Can you please try with Twenty Fifteen (latest theme by WP)? Since Twenty Twelve is an older theme and may not have complete resources.

Also please try with all other plugins disabled, then enable each plugin one-by-one and keep checking for the issue. It may help pin-pointing the plugin causing this issue (if any). Or at-least we can identify if it's really a problem with the Types 1.6.6.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything related.

The topic ‘[Closed] Image Field in field group, doesn't do anything. Links to top of editor page’ is closed to new replies.