Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Include custom posts to search results

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dinaraG 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Ghennadi.

Author

How to include pages with custom post type to search results and tags' pages?

Dear dinaraG,

By default custom post types (CPT) create in Types plugin adds to search result.
If Tags taxonomy added to CPT, it's will visible on tags pages.
Also, you can read this page for reference how to add custom post types to search result.
hidden link
(Same for tags)

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

Thank you! I'm added this code and search now working. But what I need to iclude custom posts to tags' pages. (I'm using types and views plugins, tags is default wp taxonomy)

post_type.png

Dear dinaraG,

Can you check in edit post type page if you assigned tags taxonomy to post type?

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

I'm already does it. For example: hidden link. Tags are shown, but if I click "Владикавказ", there are no any results/ If I click other tags I see in results only standart posts, but not custom posts.

Dear dinaraG,

For tags you can use same logic.
Check this url there solution for search and tags.
hidden link

Regards,
Gen.

thank you!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.