Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Invalid site key for the current site

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by anthonyP-3 8 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 10.46.37 AM.png

I am trying to: update the Types plugin

I tried to update the free "Types" plugin and I received the message: Types cannot update because your site's registration is not valid. Please register Toolset again for this site first.

I registered the site on wp-types.com, copied/pasted the code and received: Invalid site key for the current site.

I tried more than once (deleted key and created a new one) but got the same response each time. I even waited a couple of hours and tried this last one again to no avail.

Forgot to mention, I'm using Types v1.6.6.3. I understand there was a bug in a previous version but I thought it was fixed in this version.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for contacting our support forum.

I was able to replicate the issue and reported it to the relevant development team.

They should be working on fixing this issue, please be patient as we try to get this resolved in a timely manner.

Thanks

I have the same problem with Types, as well as wpml although i have the cms licence.

You need to rethink you update processes, we are loosing precious time trying to manage your plugins. Everytime i need to update my sites I have to devote 'special time' to reactivate all sites etc.

Can you finally fix this please? 🙂

Thanks

Product registration and update seems to be working now. I really hope I don't need to go through this on every site!!!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.