Skip Navigation

[Closed] Is it possible to test Layouts with Discover WP?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by antna 9 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hello

I'm willing to try Layouts through my test site on discover-wp.com, but i'm not able to see it in it.

Will you add this component to discover-wp so that we can try this out?

I will forward your request to the appropriate person and get back to you as soon as I have some feedback.

Regards,
Caridad

Hello Caridad,

So any news about this? Will we be able to test layout on discover-wp or did i miss something?

There are several reference sites that use Layouts now.

Please check: http://discover-wp.com/site-templates/

Hi, the links you provide says that Layouts is one of the technology being used, but there is NO Layout module in the test Toolset WordPress dashboard (at least not in mine)??? I registered for the test setup a few days ago. The dashboard has the following: WPML, Types, Access, CRED, Module Manager, Views but definitely no Layout module.

Is this how it is supposed to be? How do we test the Layout functionality if there is no Layout module?

The topic ‘[Closed] Is it possible to test Layouts with Discover WP?’ is closed to new replies.