Skip Navigation

[Closed] Layouts plug in necessary for other functions?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 9 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi,

I have a short question concerning the layouts plugin. I'm using a bootstrap theme (hidden link) which comes which a page builder and many options I#d like to use. I want to set up a directory with filtering options similar to this one: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-with-views/projects-parametric-search/

Is there any need to use/install the layouts plugin to have the full functionality of the other toolset plugins, espacially "Views", "Cred" and "Types"?

Thanks & regards,
Michael

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting us.

Regarding the Parametric search, the only plugin that you will need is our Views module.

Our views plugin is the one that handles the parametric search and filters and you should not require any additional plugins.

However I do recommend installing our Types plugin in order for you to create your custom post types.

The topic ‘[Closed] Layouts plug in necessary for other functions?’ is closed to new replies.