Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multi-select with Cred field

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-25 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: create field types that are "Select" but allow you to select more than one item.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: I have used the Chosen plugin and it is not affecting the "Select" boxes.

Instead, I got: When I add a field via generic field -> multi-select it works fine. However when you already have created your own field I don't see how I can turn a select to a multi-select. Might be better to have multi-select as an option in Types.

Types custom select field is a single choice field, and there isn't custom multi-select field in Types, if you need multiple choice field, please try custom checkboxes field, which is also a multiple choice field

OK - it is a little confusing that you can create "Generic Fields" that way but not the custom types.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.