Skip Navigation

[Closed] Option "Copy From Original" did not lock the translated fields anymore

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author
type-problem.png

Hi All,

We upgrade to types 1.6.2 (we have WPML but It did'nt upgrade), the custom field with translate option "Copy From Original" dosn't lock the translated field anymore.

Could you help us to see what'is the problem ?

Is this a problem with wordpress 4 ?

I can reproduce the same thing on my localhost, thanks for reporting that.

This is not related to WordPress 4.0, but Types new release. Our development team will take care of this and you will be notified as soon as we have a fix for it.

I'm closing this one as there is no workaround for now. I will be opening as soon as we have news on this. Thank you for your understanding.

We've fixed this issue, but it is under development yet. Do you want to receive this fix patch?

The topic ‘[Closed] Option "Copy From Original" did not lock the translated fields anymore’ is closed to new replies.