Skip Navigation

[Closed] Pagination transitions

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 9 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I want to create a custom pagination effect; how would I go about doing that?

Are we talking about the option "Transition effect" in your view?
There are three available options:
Fade
Slide horizontally
Slide vertically

If you need custom Transition effect, it is not possible within current version of Views, I need put it into our to-do list as a feature request.

What I am trying to do is create a flip animation, this requires one div to be styled one way and another div div to be styled a different way. Is there anyway I can pull in two items and style them differently in one loop?

Are we talking about the Jquery flip effect?
hidden link

I checked the document, the animation effect happens only in two sliders, back and front. and you can customize your view to display the flip effect, by follow there document:
hidden link

The topic ‘[Closed] Pagination transitions’ is closed to new replies.