Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Performance: 13 sec page load. 1.5 sec without Views.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Stephen Kane 9 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to: reduce page load time.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: under 2 second page load.

Instead, I got: 13 second page load.

Hi Stephen,
could you send a clone of the site using https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
in order to reproduce exactly your situation.
It could depends by many things.
The next reply is private.

Thanks
Francesco

i will make some check and i will update you as soon as i can
Thanks
Francesco

Hi. Any update on this ticket?

Here are a couple of things I thought about and tested since yesterday:

1. SCHEDULES type was only being used to create a first level menu item in the Dashboard menu, under which the Monday to Sunday types could appear. I deactivated SCHEDULES (on a completely different install than the staging site you're troubleshooting) but page load still took 13 seconds.

2. Is having 5 classes every day contributing to the slow load? This is a total of 35 classes and 315 data fields for the schedule. Answer: NO. In the other install, I tested with only 5 classes on one day and it still takes 13 seconds to load. If I deactivate TYPES plugin, it drops to under 2 second page load.

Hi Stephen,
our developer is still working on your issue i will update you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience
Francesco

Francesco is not available to handle this issue anymore, I will. Please give me some time to talk with him and understand your situation.

Thanks for the update. We're still very interested in solving this performance issue.

My apologies the long delay. I'm writing to let you know that our Views lead developer is working on it. I will let you know as soon as he find something.

Thanks for the update. My guess is that they way I designed this Schedule Maintenance function uses way too many queries, but I'm not a programmer so just a guess. Not sure if queries are getting cached or doing multiple ones.

The credentials you provided are not working, please check fix that.

I've just enabled the section to send the database dump to us, is that possible?

Thanks, but I really need to recreate your database to debug this issue. Can you share with me credentials to access your database (phpMyAdmin credentials)?

This is the beginning of the 4th week since this thread was opened. Thanks for your time but we need to close this out and move on at this point.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.