Skip Navigation

[Closed] Radio buttons text position

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ghennadi 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Ghennadi.

Author
HTML code.JPG
example.JPG

Hi,

I have a question about Toolset Views. I'm learning it with the Views Tutorials.
Anyway, I tried to create a form with radio buttons. The only problem that I'm not able to find the solution is that, how can I get the radio buttons and the text in a one line? Right now the situation is that the text is under the radio button. I added the example in the attachments.

Just for additional information, I don't know much about html or css, so if possible, please try to explain as easy as possible. đŸ™‚

Thanks

Dear kristiK,

What theme installed on your site?

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

It is: Toolset BootstrapVersion: 1.4.
I hope I looked from the right place.

Thank you for your response,
Kristi

Dear kristiK,

Can you please provide your site credentials, i will check this.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.
Regards,
Gen.

The topic ‘[Closed] Radio buttons text position’ is closed to new replies.