Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Recommend a Bootstrap 3.x Theme for Responsive Tables

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by showD 9 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good WordPress theme built with Bootstrap 3.x? I want something a little more than framework but not a huge theme with a stuff that will slow down the site. I looked at Toolset Bootstrap but it looks like it is using Bootstrap 2.x. I have a large table in on my site and want to use the <div class="table-responsive">
<table class="table"> so the table is responsive with the slider showing up on mobile devices. Look here: hidden link , under responsive tables to see what I mean.

Thanks.

Dear show,

You should use "Layouts demo for Bootstrap 3" instead of "Toolset Bootstrap", you can get it in your downloads page: https://toolset.com/my-account/downloads/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other related question.

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have installed Layouts demo for Bootstrap 3 and it is working. It looks really bare bones. Do you know of any WordPress themes using bootstrap 3.x which has some of the pages and styling setup. I am looking to save some time by paying for a good theme that is WP with bootstrap 3.x that uses Types, Views, etc. I didn't see any sites meeting this criteria in the Showcase https://toolset.com/showcase/.

Dear show,

Sorry, but I'm not aware about it. I've just did a quick search and it is what I found: hidden link

sdfg

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.