Home Forums Paid Support [Closed] Recurring event system using types and views

[Closed] Recurring event system using types and views

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adriano 9 months, 1 week ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Adriano.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author

I have developed a simple event management system using Types, Views and Cred. It works great for entering individual events, but when I need to enter a recurring event it's not so easy. Lets say an event occurs every Saturday. Then I would need to create a separate event for each Saturday. Most event management plugins have this built in but I really like the customization of this toolset.

So I am looking to add this functionality to the toolset. If you go to our current site and add an event, choose recurring and you will see what we would like to replicate using Types, Views and Cred. http://everycarshow.com/add-event/

I am thinking I need a developer to do this for me, do you know anyone who can handle this?

Adriano
Forum moderator

Dear Jesse,

I've already added it to our to do list to be evaluated by our development team. If it was approved, will be added in a future release. Thank you for bring it to us, all suggestion are welcome.

We offer wordpress customization here, feel free to contact us and get a quote: custom.wp-types.com

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘[Closed] Recurring event system using types and views’ is closed to new replies.

Support Policy

ToolSet staff will help you use Types, Views and CRED correctly, provide any information you need, help troubleshoot problems and advice on best-practices.

Please make sure to issue only one topic per each support ticket.

Need custom programming work for your site? Check out our certified partners.