Skip Navigation

[Closed] Repeating fields should not be used in child posts. Types will update all field

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 9 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
error2.png
Repeating error.jpg

I saw the forum topic regarding this. i tried with one and two repeating. error still exist. Here is what I want and to expand on it later. It works but the error stays regardless. It all works but the error is making my eyes cry! 🙂

Parent Deliveries
Child edible
Child Concentrate.
etc...

Thanks
David

As the warning message you mentioned above, Repeating fields should not be used in child posts. Types will update all field
please try hide the repeating fields in the "fields table" section of parent post. and edit each child post, set it's custom repeating field value.

More help:
Select child fields and taxonomies to display in the fields table
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-post-type-relationships/

The topic ‘[Closed] Repeating fields should not be used in child posts. Types will update all field’ is closed to new replies.