Skip Navigation

[Closed] There is a problem with name field. Please check CRED form. A problem displaying

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 9 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author

I have a problem when I try to display Types custom forms on CRED. I receive the follow mesage. "There is a problem with name field. Please check CRED form."
However some of the default WordPress forms appear normaly.
Any help will be fully apreciated.
Thank you very much!

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Can you please explain that what is "Types Custom Forms"? However, what I suspect, that you should verify if the "name" field is correctly available in your custom post type?

Usually, this message appears for a field, which isn't available in the post type, attached with the CRED form.

Please let me know, thanks.

Hi Waqas.
Sorry for not clarifying, I was a little bit hasty. I tried to say "Types Custom Fields", sorry.
My problem is with the fields created by Types, they do not appear on CRED front end forms. This is the problem, CRED do not print me on front end the fields associated with my custom post. All is correct on both plugins, Types and CREED, but I receive the error message in fields place. Everything in Types work well. I have CRED 1.3b3.

Hey.
I just figure out that the problem is on CREED edit content forms only. If a create a create content form the fields appear normally.

Waqas
Supporter

Can I ask for debug information about your site? Please see https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/ for more information.

I have enabled debug information area for your next reply.

However, I will suggest to update your Toolset Plugins to latest versions. This will help fixing this issue.

Hi Waqas, thanks for the response again.
I've bought the Toolset but my account has expired and I really need to make a job. You mean that I have to buy it again to make it works? It's strange because I've tried the version I have with older WordPress versions and the problem persists. I can create content, but not edit them.

Well, I send you the debug information in case my problem can be resolved, thanks.

Waqas
Supporter

Unfortunately, your license has been expired a long ago. You need to buy new license for Toolset Plugins (other than Types, which is free). So you can upgrade and fix your issue.

I will suggest to take a look at https://toolset.com/home/cred/#purchase for more information.

Hi Waqas.
Yes, I know my license has been expired, but I really do not expect that the money I invest once in Toolset was lost too soon. I have plugins here that I paid a small fraction of price and still working. I say that because I'm trying to use CRED plugin to make an "edit form", have tested it with older WordPress versions and it didn't work anymore. It's suppose to work with this older versions, right? My question is why?
Do you offer some discount in case I have to purchase it again? This time the for life version.
Thanks.

Waqas
Supporter

I will suggest to contact a relevant department. Please see https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/ for more information, thanks.

Waqas
Supporter

Meanwhile, I talked to the relevant department and they replied the following, please consider reading the text below:

"the Toolset client would in his account page have a message displaying the number of days that the subscription expired and also a link to upgrade at a discount price to the next subscription type considering the one that he had.

So in this case the message would be:

"Your subscription to Toolset expired xxx days ago. Upgrade to *Toolset for life, upgrade from Toolset* at the special price of $xxx.xx USD."

Note: the *....* part of the above text would be a link in the clients account page to the checkout page."

I hope this explains it well. Please check your account and act accordingly. Or you can contact the relevant department at https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/

The topic ‘[Closed] There is a problem with name field. Please check CRED form. A problem displaying’ is closed to new replies.