Skip Navigation

[Closed] Types plugin breaking WordPress Admin area

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 9 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author
Screen Shot 2014-11-22 at 1.24.07 PM.JPG

The Types plugin is breaking the javascript and css in the WordPress admin area... everything else appears to be working fine... please see the screenshot.

I have already pinpointed the problem as being the types plugin. The funny thing is there weren't any issues with the plugin on my test server (MAMP), only now that I have uploaded the site.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Can you please try deactivating the Types and see if it fixes the issue? Also can you please try this with another clean install on your test site? Just to see if it really creates issue at first. It will be great if you first try it with default word press theme installed and then upgrade to your theme.

Please let me know, thanks.

I have tried deactivating the plugin, that is how I know it is the problem. The css and javascript correct when the plugin is inactive. I will try the clean install. I really don't want to have to build this site again.

Ok. I did a fresh install on the test server and everything appears to be fine. Where do I go from here? Am I going to have to rebuild?

After doing the fresh install, i deleted everything and re-uploaded my current build. Again the admin area is appearing somewhat broken. How do I debug this? I know its the plugin, but it's only doing this on the server, not on my local setup.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Can you please provide me temporary access to your site? So I can look into further details.

I have set your next reply as Private, please input all information in that area. Also please remember to take back up of your website before providing the access.

The topic ‘[Closed] Types plugin breaking WordPress Admin area’ is closed to new replies.