Skip Navigation

[Closed] WP-Types image output with Max CDN is broken

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emerson 9 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: emerson.

Author

Hi All,

I hope someone can solve this problem. We encountered a problem with our max cdn and wp-rocket plugin. The path of the images created in a custom field (created with wp-types) are broken. The path looks like this when I active the plugin:

src="" http:="" hidden link"" wp-content="" uploads="" 2011="" 10="" header-ooseoo-zichtbaar.png"="".

Images directly from the wordpress API are working fine and fetching data from the CND server. Obviously the max cdn creates a space where there shoud be a "/".

Can somebody please tell me how this is possible? Has this problem something to do with my .htaccess file?

Dear Chris,
Thanks for reporting this issue. First, can you please update to the latest Types version 1.6.2. It contains some fixes reported relating to this. Then re-test. If the issue is still there. Can you please create a test site using the exact copy of your site using Max CDN? This will be used by our developers to check the issue. We recommend that its not live site as we might be doing some changes on it.
Then I have enabled the private details box for this issue where you can input your site login details for us to check. Ensure you have backups of your site files and database. Then show us an exact page that is having this issue (example the URL that shows the broken image output). Please let me know how it goes. 🙂

Cheers,
Emerson

The topic ‘[Closed] WP-Types image output with Max CDN is broken’ is closed to new replies.