Skip Navigation

[Resolved] wrong image url after updating wpml

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by joachimW 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hi,

we have a problem after updating wpml.
We have created a view for displaying all posts of a custom type called 'companies'.
This custom post type contains an image field ('logo'). The View should display the logo for every company.

This worked fine until we updated WPML. Now it shows the same logo for all companies (the first returned from database query).
It works if we disable WPML String Translation.

Is this Problem known?

Thank you,
Karl

Versions:
Wordpress 3.9.1 (multisite)
WP Views 1.6.1
Types 1.5.7
WPML String Translation 2.0.6

Dear Karl,

I'm trying to reproduce your problems on my local server, I will get back to you shortly with the results.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Caridad,

have you been able to reproduce the problem?

Regards,
Karl

Hi,

after more tests (with more custom fields) we noticed that the problem occurs for every custom field.

Regards,
Karl

Dear Karl,

Can you share access to your Dashboard so I can see and debug the problem?

You can use the boxes below the comment area, after you agree to the disclaimer.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Caridad,

we sent you access data to a test environment. You can do there what you want. You can find a test page in the menu which demonstrates the problem.

Regards,
Karl

Dear Karl,

I think we have found the issue, I will send you a file to upload and replace. Let me know if it works or not.

Regards
Caridad

Dear Caridad,

did you already send the file out? We did not receive an email.

Regards,
Karl

Hi.
I have the same problem. Deactivate wpml string and it works fine. Maybe that solution would work for me too.
Regards
Lars

Dear Karl,

Yes, I did send it. I have sent it again now (to both of you).

If you still have problems receiving the email, we will be releasing a beta with the fix included (today or tomorrow).

Regards
Caridad

Dear Caridad,

it seems to work. Thank you.

Regards,
Karl

Hello 🙂
we are having the same issue. And it did cost us so much time until now.
Is there a generell patch available?
We needed that urgent.

Regards,
Joe

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.