Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Using CRED Commerce to Add Payments to Forms : didn't works and no notifications

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Toronto (GMT-04:00)

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: implement a payment process.

For that, I’ve followed step-by-step the « Using CRED Commerce to Add Payments to Forms » tutorial.

But it didn’t works (nothing happens related to the payment process) and notifications are not sent when a form is submitted …

My use case :
1) I have two custom posts « events » and « participants ».
2) When a user want to subscribe to an event, I create a child post « participant » (the parent is "event")

To manage the payment process (on the CRED form « participant »), I’ve connected the form to a dedicated product (for test purposes, in a first time, I use the « Always this product … » option).

But when a user completes and submits the form noting happens regarding the payment process, and notifications aren’t sent !

However the post is submitted (I found a corresponding entry in « participants » in the back-office).

I didn’t found any error in the PHP.log nor in the WordPress.log …

The notifications (not sent) problem didn’t seems to be related to an e-mail problem (when I send a test e-mail from the form builder it is sent and I receive it).

I’ve put the site online (contact me in private to receive URL and login information if you want to check by yourself).

Hi there!

I've enabled Debug Information for this topic, so please follow the instructions here to add your site's information: https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

A note, most of our Toolset plugins were updated recently, so please ensure you're on the most up-to-date versions of them as well as all other plugins.

Let's ensure WooCommerce is setup correctly. Please try to purchase a product regularly through WooCommerce. Does it work correctly?

Please disable all other non-Toolset and WooCommerce plugins and change to a default theme like Twenty Sixteen. Then try to submit the form again and see if the payment procedure is followed.

If not, I'll open a private reply to take a closer look at the site myself.

Thanks,
Meagan

Thanks for your reply ...

First step, you've find attached the toolset debug information data.

Second point : all my plugins and WordPress version are up to date.

WooCommerce setup was done according to the tutorial informations (but I will check again ...).

Finally I am using the "Toolset Starter Theme" (last version), with it child theme ...

I will check if I can purchase a product regularly through WooCommerce and post another comment back.

Thanks again ...

WooCommerce is ok : I've made a purchase directly without any problem ...

Can you open a private reply to allow me to send you the login informations ?

Thanks

Shame on me !

I continued to try to solve the problem (disabled all other plugins, used Twenty Sixteen theme, etc.) without success ... until I realized that the "After visitors submit this form:" option was not set to "Go to checkout page" !!!

Sometimes the more the problem cause is obvious, the less you realize !

I've setup "After visitors submit this form:" to "Go to checkout page" and now, obviously, it works ...

However I still need some help :

1) How can I copy (or access) the product name in a custom field of the custom post "participant" ?
=> The idea is to have the product name, which is associated to the "event", shown in the "Participant" list in the WP back-office.

2) Is it possible to copy the "event" name in a custom field of the WooCommerce "Order" ?
=> The idea is to easily check the "event" related to an order when checking the "Orders" list in the WooCommerce back-office.

3) How can I manage to select the product to use for an event ?
=> I want to use the "The form specifies the product according to the value of this custom field:" option to select the product according to a custom field from the "event" post ... but not using a select or radio field, but the "product ID field" connected to the event !

Thanks for your help.

Fabrice

Glad you were able to solve the main problem!

I've enabled a private reply for your site's login information, so that I can take a look and better answer your followup questions.

Thanks,
Meagan

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Using CRED Commerce to Add Payments to Forms : didn't works and no notifications“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.