Toolset plugins let you create entire websites from the comfort of WordPress administration area, without any PHP programming. This tutorial will take you through the basics, so you can create custom sites with Toolset.
- Installing Toolset and choosing a theme
- Adding custom post types, fields, and taxonomy
- Creating templates for displaying post types
- Creating layouts for archives
- Displaying content using grids
- Styling layouts
- Designing contents of specific pages
- Adding lists of contents
- Front-end editing for layouts
- Other important Toolset features
- Getting Started Videos
Toolset-techniques for better sites
Once you’re done with the basics and you know how to use Toolset, be sure to learn how to improve your marketing with Toolset.