Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Views are displayed full width in Visual composer row since update

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Etiquetado: ,

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 7 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor
Capture d’écran 2017-02-24 à 11.05.03.jpg

I am trying to: update types and views plugin

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: 3 views in the 2/3 cell of Visual Composer row (under blue form)

Instead, I got: 3 views full width cluttered with the last third of the row (since update)

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.24.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.24.13 AM.png

Hi, I'll be happy to help. I noticed that you have the following CSS style:

#une {
float: left;
width:30%;
}

When you combine this style with the col-sm-4 class applied to each item in the 3-column row, this causes each element to become very narrow. The styles combine to produce something like 1/3 of 1/3 width. Can you tell me more about how the #une style is added to your site? Is it part of your custom theme, or added to Layouts CSS, etc?

Also, it's not a good idea to use an ID for this style definition, since it gets applied to more than one element. The preferred method is to use a class.

In the screenshot I have included, where the 3 columns look more accurate, you can see that I have removed the "container" class of the div before the "row" class. I have also removed the col-sm-4 classes from each of the 3 items. However, I'm not sure if this is a good solution for you because I'm not sure how you have your Layouts and markup set up.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the required fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Okay great, glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue with CSS. I see you have another problem with VC shortcodes when your results are updated with AJAX. Please try to add this function to your functions.php file:

// VC shortcodes AJAX
add_action('init', 'add_mapped_shortcodes_on_init');
function add_mapped_shortcodes_on_init()
{
  WPBMap::addAllMappedShortcodes();

}

Let me know if this does not resolve the issue and we can take another look.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.