Skip Navigation

[Closed] 2 pre-sale Views questions

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jack 11 years, 9 months ago.

Author

Hi
1. I can using any custom field in Views? What about fields created with the posts2posts plugin (multi relational)
2. Can I create multiple single templates per custom post? My theme makes it easy to use a single - custom post - taxonomy template.

Thanks
Jack

Hello Jack,
1. You can put any custom field under Types control (using Types plugin). Just find right type to match stored data. I guess p2p custom fields are numeric.
2. You can use Content Templates per custom type or individual posts.

Hi
Thanks.
I require some kind of separation by taxonomy.
Either by taxonomy or single post of a taxonomy.
But my implementation is simple.
Is it trivial to hack that part of the code and maintain between releases?

Thanks
Jack

Maybe you can use some hook in Views so you don't need to hack code?
Views have filtering by taxonomy:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/filtering-views-by-taxonomy/

Thanks. So far no problem working with Types once I find the code here, but I need a sanitized offering for users. But a template by single post is fine for my needs.

The topic ‘[Closed] 2 pre-sale Views questions’ is closed to new replies.