[Closed] Calculating fields by discunt

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Related documentation: WordPress Custom Post Types

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Minesh 4 months ago. The support staff assigned to this topic is Minesh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author

I am trying to create a form using CRED which should include a calculating field by discount.

for example, user needs to input the price, and system automatically outputs the net price

for example, User can choose 3 kinds of membership levels which are diamond Gold silver, and each kind of membership subjects to different discount, Diamond 18%, golden 15% and silver 12%

user input the fee of booking a room, and choose membership class, system will output how much the net price is, and how much have been saved.

Booking fee of the room is $100, and user chose golden class, the net price and saved money will display on the form.
it looks like
Booking fee $100
Membership class: Golden
************************these two parts are for user inputting or choosing
You have saved $15
Net fee $85

similarly, I will use a view and filter by price range to display the results.

I know to understand PhP code for me is very difficult, if possible, you just give me the code and tell me what I should do, in case that I meet similar issue, I am able to resolve it in the future, Thank you so much again! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Minesh
Forum moderator

Supporter languages: English (English )

Supporter Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - first of all I need your site URL where you want to integrate the above function that means once the flow is ready I need the page URL where you want to integrate the said functionality and after that I can feedback or will be in better to position to guide you with the solution if that does not falls beyond the scope of our support policy.

In a simple approach, you need to build custom shortcode that will return the discounted price.

Hi Minesh, thank you so much for the response, I am adjusting my site now, still need a couple days, when I am done, I will send you the screenshots and private information, please do not close the ticket if possible, and will talk with you soon . thank you so much again ๐Ÿ™‚

Minesh
Forum moderator

Supporter languages: English (English )

Supporter Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

ok - fine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘[Closed] Calculating fields by discunt’ is closed to new replies.