Skip Navigation

[Resolved] can not install reference sites, Toolset Genesis Integration can't be activated

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Author

I am trying to: install reference sites, but even I install and uninstall the Toolset many times, it still can not be installed successfully, I have reset the demo few times and checked the system with hosting technical supporter many time, all settings meet requirements, but still can not be resolved,
I have to post this forum here, because the former supporter lives in Asia, different time zone make us spend too much times, but can not yet meet each other, so I have to find another supporter who live in North America, thanks

the origin forum link: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset-starter-installer-doesnt-work/

you can check what issues have had.

if you need ftp and user name and password fo back-end of WP, please let me know

thank you so much

I live in Asia too, if you need an american Supporter, I can assign this ticket to someone else.

Your issue is most certainly related to the Server. I also see a confusion in the issue reporting.
In the other Thread you talk about the Starter Theme, and here the title is "Genesis Extension" (which is not a reference site), but in the report itself you mention the Reference sites.

What do you try to install?

Please let us handle one issue in each ticket.

For reference sites, the most common issue is that your Server dsiconnects long processes.
This is very common specially with GoDaddy and other Server Host Companies.

What I can do is to login, reset your site (this will erase everything!) and try to install a Reference Site of your choice.

Please let me know.

Hi Beda, thank you so much for quick response, I am trying to change web hosting now, so I may contact you a couple days later. and give the ftp information when everything is all set.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.