Skip Navigation

[Closed] Categories/Tags for Custom Post Types?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Ziolkowski 11 years, 6 months ago.

Author

For the sake of providing an example: Custom Post Type would be "Books", Custom Fields could be "Title", "Author", "Year Published", etc. How would I also add this custom post to the Category "Fiction" and tag it "vampires" and "werewolves"?

Under traditional posts, the Categories & Tags boxes are there but under my Custom Post Types, they are not...

My apologies. I overlooked the "Categories" and "Tags" checkboxes under the Taxonomies heading when creating/editing my Custom Post Types. 🙂

The topic ‘[Closed] Categories/Tags for Custom Post Types?’ is closed to new replies.