Skip Navigation

[Closed] Checkbox array in upcoming version

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 12 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Anwar 11 years, 11 months ago.

Author

Is the ability to create an array of checkboxes coming in version 1.0 of types?

This option is continiously buggin' me when I'm developing the structure for different client websites.

Amir
Supporter

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, checkboxes with multiple options are coming in Types 1.0. In about a week, I expect to have a nice beta release that you'll be able to use.

Amir
Types y views están en idioma español ?
Gracias. Me interesa comprarlo.

Amir
Supporter

We're adding Spanish translation to Types and Views 1.0. It should be available very soon.

Ian

is there any luck with version 1.0 being released? I have created a checkbox array in the add new fields but want to be able to display these in the post when selected.

Amir
Supporter

Types 1.0 is in QA now and we're planning to release it next week. Checkbox arrays are included and tested already.

Awesome. I'm hoping to see it this week.

I'm was going to make some tutorial videos in Dutch, but have delayed it because of the repeater fields which, in my view, are essential for Types & Views being a fullflex CMS plugin.

The topic ‘[Closed] Checkbox array in upcoming version’ is closed to new replies.