Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content template not showing then content on post

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 7 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

I am trying to: Use the Content template

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: The content of the template

Instead, I got: Post expires at 9:15am on Friday March 24th, 2017

A new costumer contacted me, and told me that her wordpress site has stop working. It was the content template that was not showing the content on posts. This has worked and just stoped working. I dont know toolset, but i can see that the plugins needs upgrade and she is having version 4.7.2 of WordPress. On toolset views she has version 2.0. I think this is the problem.

The only thing that is showing up when access a post on front front page that is going to show this content template is when the post is expires.

So before i tell her to renew her subscribtion if toolset, i will like to knows if this is the issue or is it something else?

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

1. First, she needs to update Views plugin to latest version 2.2.2 and see the issue is resolved or not.

2. Disable post expiration, please see attached screenshot.

- To get further Support, renewal of subscription is needed. And please note we usually do not provide support for paid plugins after 1 year of subscription if it's expired already, to avail our professional support subscription needs to be active as listed here: https://toolset.com/buy/

Thank you

New licens, and updated all plugins and now it seems OK 🙂

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello,

Great to hear that the problem is solved now 🙂 Have a great day.

Thank you

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.