Skip Navigation

[Closed] CRED Api Key

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nikos 11 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: bruce.

Author

I am unable to get a cred api key because the site won't load.. I am dying to try this out!! It totally completes the package and is exactly what I need to make a killer application!!! Can anyone help me? The link from wordpress is hidden link and that page won't load!

Thank you in advance!

I clicked update and it overwrote the Cred plugin with some payment gateway... So I deleted that and started over... Now I am getting this error..

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home/dncngdude/musicaltheatrepro.com/wp-content/plugins/cred/cred-loader.php on line 171

There appears to be a problem with this line of code
171 return $controller_class_name::getInstance();
and possibly this
194 return $model_class_name::getInstance();

I don't know PHP, but that's what Dreamweaver told me!

We made a little mistake by giving it the same slug as a different plugin from WPORG.

https://toolset.com/2012/09/meet-cred-our-front-end-content-editing-plugin/#comment-3210

Best regards,
Bruce

David this issue is fixed
in CRED 0.9.1 release.

Please download again if not done so already.

By accident CRED plugin has same slug as another plugin in wp.org (which does not seem to work though)

The topic ‘[Closed] CRED Api Key’ is closed to new replies.