Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CRED notifications not always sending post-content

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I reported it and the Developers will look into this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Is my code for the wpv-conditional from above right?

And shouldn't the test-mail below the CRED-notification send an e-mail with a random content instead of the types-fields? It doesn't. It sends an e-mail without types-content ... If this is an error too, you could report this to your Developers also.

Hi again! I got a new request from the website. I'm worried, my code for the wpv-conditional isn't right. Those fields don't appear in my notification. Please for help!

And again, please report the behaviour of the test-mail-option in CRED also to your developers.

I am sorry, I have missed this last query.

As mentioned the issue is reported.

For the other issues we require a new Ticket each:

1. shouldn't the test-mail below the CRED-notification send an e-mail with a random content instead of the types-fields?

There can be no Types fields contents as there is no Post.
It sends an email with the static content instead.

2. For the conditionals, the below are the options:

[wpv-conditional if="( $(wpcf-customer-says) eq '' )"]fdsaf[/wpv-conditional]
[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-post-title id="%%POST_ID%%"]' eq '' )"]fdsafs[/wpv-conditional]

In case of troubles, please open a new ticket each issue, becuase I cannot change the state of this ticket here and it won't appear in my peding queue to give you most fast attention.

Thank you for understanding.

Okay, Beda, for my second issue I opened a new ticket:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-specify-post_id-in-cred-wpv-conditional/

And I didn't know, that it's a wanted behavior, that only empty notifications are sent by sending a test-mail. I think the test-mail would make more sense, when it would be sent with a random post of this post-type ...

This will be addressed in 1.9.1, for which I can not yet state an ETA.

I will keep you updated.

This is now all fixed in the current releases.

Please let us know if you have any other issues in a new ticket.

Thank you for the patience!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.