Skip Navigation

[Closed] Custom Field display on Translated Post with WPMLPage

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Allan 11 years, 11 months ago.

Author

I've set up a custom field to only display on a category 'Books'. When I go to the English (default), the custom field is there no problem, but when I switch over to the vietnamese version, the custom field doesn't display. If I set the condition on the types field to display on all categories, it will show on the translated post. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Amir
Supporter

Is the books category translated too?

Yea, the books category is translated.

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom Field display on Translated Post with WPMLPage’ is closed to new replies.