Skip Navigation

[Resolved] custom radio-field in admin does not show as selected when uploading csv-data

This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Achim Kirschhofer.jpg

Hallo you beautyful types,

For a cpt "results", I want to make appear conditional fieldgroups in the admin
depending on the kind of results (childs of different cpts).

So I created a seperate fieldgroup with a radio-field as filter "ergebniszuordnung" (.."resultsfor")

It works well when selecting/editing the radio-field from admin.
But since I have already some thousends of "results" I uploaded the values for radio-field (filter)
by csv ("ID","wpcf-ergebniszuordnung").

The Key-value pairs are stored correctly in the post_meta table as far as I see,

but nevertheless the radio-buttons are not selected/"ticked" in the admin - view and so
the conditional field group(s) do not pop up.

For illustration please see the attached image.

Probably missed a field to upload in my csv-file..

Can you help?!

Many thanks
Achim

Hi can you share the following information with me please:
- Please share the settings for your post field ergebniszuordnung. What are the values for each option?
- Please share a sample of your CSV file showing a few relevant rows
- Use the radio buttons in wp-admin to select the Promi-Meter option, then observe the database. Did the old post-meta value for this post change? If so, what is it now? If not, was another value added, perhaps under a different key?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.