Skip Navigation

[Closed] Custom select on database related with Types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 11 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

Hi, I would like to ask you something. I need to create a form with a select that must get from WP database all values for a specifc custom field registered within a custom post. After this, I will have to get all post titles from db (through an ajax consult) related with that custom field value selected by the user on previous select. In both selects, I will put the loop on "<option></option>" tag within a select.

Does someone have any ideas about how to do that? Thanks for your attention.

Dear João Gabriel,

Frontend filters are a new feature in the 1.1 release and there is much room for improvement. We already have a suggestion from a user to add this functionality. I will add your topic to this suggestion so that its considered.

Meanwhile, you will have to resort to PHP programming to achieve what you need.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards.
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom select on database related with Types’ is closed to new replies.