Skip Navigation

[Closed] Custom Taxonomies & Capabilities

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Amir 11 years, 10 months ago.

Author

Hi there! I used Types to create custom post types and a custom taxonomy. I have one User Role that I've created which has access to this post type, to add new, edit, etc. However, I can't figure out how to give them access to the custom taxonomy. It shows up on the Publish page, but greyed out, so they can't select anything! How can I let my users pick Taxonomy items too?

Hi Sasha,

Please post support questions to our support forum - https://toolset.com/forums/forum/support-2/

Best regards,
Bruce

I can't post there. I didn't buy Views, I'm only using Types for now, though if it fits my needs and I can get it working properly, I intend to invest in Views for the display side of things too.

Amir
Supporter

I'm not 100% sure that Types and User Role are compatible. We're about to release our own access management plugin for Types. It should be ready mid-next week. This will support custom post types and taxonomy.

The topic ‘[Closed] Custom Taxonomies & Capabilities’ is closed to new replies.