Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Display custom taxonomy in permalink

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by anneD 6 years, 6 months ago.

Author
settings-types.png
settings-taxonomy.png

Hi,

I have created a simple custom post type and custom taxonomy with Types.
Now I have created some custom posts. The permalink is like this:

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

What I'd like to see is this:

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

I'd like to leave out the cpt name and include the custom taxonomy related to that post. Please see attached files for my settings.
The permalink structure is like this: hidden link

Any help is appreciated.

I was digging in this support forum and found this post by Chris: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/custom-taxonomies-not-showing-on-permalink/#post-16949
This works like a charm. Thanks!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.