Skip Navigation

[Resolved] ecommerce form is not going live to the site when published

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Accept payment for a form that creates a new post and the post automatically goes live on the website after the payment is completed.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Form: hidden link
Listing page for pets: hidden link

I expected to see: The pet listing should go live as soon as the payment is completed.

Instead, I got: Sometimes they work properly and sometimes they show as published in the site backend but they don't show on the front end and in order to get them to show up I have to open the page in the backend and hit "update" and then it shows.

I have not been able to find anything different in the listing from after its submitted and before it goes up and after I hit the update button or on any of the listings that are working correctly. All of the information looks to be the same from my end.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I took a look at this for you and it seems that I need to be signed in to access the form.

Is this intended or do you want users to post without signing in.

Thanks,
Shane

You will need to login, Can you please do the request for Login thing so that this information is not public on the support forum? I will send over a login for you, or you could create a login if you like as its easy to do.

Shane
Supporter

Private fields enabled.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the credentials. You mention that it does not work when the site going live?

Is there a test site setup where this works?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

I'm sorry for the confusion. This site is currently live.

The form is being used to create "Pet Listings" that are published on the site after the payment is processed.

The posts are created and show as published in the Admin side, but they are not visible on the Listing page (View) until i as the admin then go in and open the post and hit update on the admin side.

It should be going up on the side after the payment is completed but its not.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Laura,

I understand, There could be some caching at play or something else as it should work.

What I would recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and test the system to see if this issue still remains.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.