Skip Navigation

[Closed] Edit height of wysiwyg custom field

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by bruce 11 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: bruce.

Author

I am creating a custom post type with several different spots for wysiwyg custom fields. Because I have so many fields, I want to shorten the wysiwyg editor to 150 px for each field - about half its current size. I have attempted to change the height of the field via CSS, but it appears those attempts get overridden by element styles within either the html or javascript creating the wysiwyg editor boxes. I cannot find the files that are producing this styling. Can anyone help me find them so I can make my wysiwyg editors shorter?

Hi Anitra,

The height of the wysiwyg editor is set to the same as set on the wp-admin/options-writing.php page.
It's set in the embedded/includes/fields/wysiwyg.php file at line 37 in Types.

Best regards,
Bruce

The topic ‘[Closed] Edit height of wysiwyg custom field’ is closed to new replies.