Skip Navigation

[Resolved] email notification

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: i have added a notification when a particular field when updated notify me

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: i want to set the email to be sent 10 days after its been updated.

Instead, I got:

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

There is some ongoing work refactoring the CRED notifications code, and for the time being the notifications are only supported when triggered by CRED itself.

What this means is that if you want to send a notification when a custom field value changes, the notification will not be sent (or may not be sent) if you update the custom field editing the post in the admin pages directly.

The notification will only be sent if the custom field is modified using a CRED form.

If that is how you are trying to trigger the notification but it is not working then please let me know.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.