Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Enfold theme – in custom posts not seen visual builder of the theme.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Author

Using Toolset Types in Enfold theme I created custom post types, but Enfold layout builder is not visible (it is in normal posts, pages and portfolio). What can I do to activate it?

Dear zmago,

Since it is a compatibility problem, please provide a downloadable URL of the Enfold theme, and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem. I need to test and debug the problem in my localhost.

I can not find the download link in the URL you provide,
To debug this problem, I need a Downloadable URL of the Enfold theme, and detail steps to duplicate same problem.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.