Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Exposing custom fields through rest API

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by ramK-4 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Types custom fields are not showing to rest API (which is core to WP 4.7 no plugin needed). Maybe there are third party plugins for this but I want to know if there is a toolset aproved way of doing this or you have a plan to release an option for exposing custom fields.

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Hi, our developers are actively working on REST API integration, and have some features already released. Custom Post Types, for one, have some REST options available in their settings. However, custom fields are not yet supported. We hope to include support for these in a future release, but I don't have an ETA for you right now. I'll add your name to the list of eager developers, and let our team know it's important for you!

Thank you I will look forward to it

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.